Thursday, September 20, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Muffins

I am always looking for new recipes to make for my family.
Although I plan my dinner menu, I don't have a set breakfast plan.
So yesterday morning I found myself thinking,
"What shall I make for breakfast today?"
And then I remembered a pin I had on a pinterest board.

Strawberry Shortcake Muffins

must try for breakfast - healthy strawberry muffins. no flour!!  just oats, yogurt, strawberries.

I love finding recipes that are not only tasty
But also provide a healthy meal.
(I used agave for sugar).
We ate these for breakfast along with our green smoothie.
Fortunately, we had enough for the boys' mid-morning snack.
Success!

For more fun breakfast ideas, check out my
'Startin' the Day' pinterest board here.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!