Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... for warm weather!!!
I can not express how thankful I am for this!
Clear blue skies, warm, even hot days, pleasant evenings-
this is my time of year!
As last week drew to a close, the weather changed from rain to sun.
On Friday morning, upon hearing the forecast,
I was almost giddy in anticipation of the warm day.
Tank tops, shorts, sandals.
I LOVE warm weather!

... my boys winning their games!
(and having so much fun playing them).

... my boys successfully completing their standardized testing.
This was an anxious task looming over them,
but they handled it like champs and now it is behind them.
Yeah!

... a wonderful Sunday morning at church!
Our church moved the services outside early this year.
We have a beautiful amphitheater
where we meet in the Summer months.
Sunday was perfect all around for a service outdoors.

God has been and is so good to me!
This is what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!