Saturday, January 19, 2013

5 Dinners In 1 Hour

OK busy mamas, I've got something a little exciting to share with you all.
Dinner. The meal we all need to eat every. single. day.
And someone needs to prepare this meal.
This isn't a complaint, just an observation.
I think many of us are in a busy season of life right now.
Raising our kiddos, some of us schooling them,
Driving to sports practice and a host of other things the Lord brings our way.
Because of my full life, I was excited to find a little help.
Wanna know what it is?!?

5 dinners -in- 1hour (this is a link- click on it to be sent to their web-site)


So what is this?
It's a website offering you a deal.
$15 for a 3 month subscription will get you this:
Every month you receive a 5-day-a-week/4 week meal plan.
The plan includes: the menu, a grocery shopping list, and 
Instructions on how to prep all the meals for the week in 1 hour!

What did I have to loose?
For just over $1 a week, I was willing to try it.
I timed myself the first week and sure enough 
Had my meals prepped in the time promised.
I loved opening my fridge to see all my meals prepped and ready to go.
Doesn't this picture excite you?! 
The center shelve houses my week's meals! I love it!
Ok, maybe I'm a little crazy. =)


So there you have it.
I couldn't keep something like this all to myself.
Hope this can help someone out there 
Who may feel a little overwhelmed by all life brings our way.

Because of Jesus,
Eunora



1 comment:

  1. Eunora, Are you still using this system? Yes, your center shelf makes me giddy. :) Were you happy with the menu options?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!