Thursday, September 6, 2012

All Things With His Strength

We started our first day of school on Tuesday.
Wow! Was it a day!
I purposed to begin slowly by only introducing a few subjects.
The Lord knew we needed this.
Planning a light week was intended for the enjoyment of my parents
Who are visiting from out of state.
Although we are having a wonderful time with them,
Little did I know that my schedule would fill with unexpected events as well.

This is life, I know.
The unexpecteds are what can take a full schedule to an almost bursting one.
All was going well, there was just so many little things to do.
You can imagine my delight when I woke up the next morning to find this.

Opening Daily Strength for Daily Needs (appropriate title, no?!) I read...

The many troubles in your household will tend to your edification,
If you strive to bear them all in gentleness, patience, and kindness.
Keep this ever before you, and remember constantly
That God's loving eyes are upon you amid all these little worries and vexations,
Watching whether you take them as He would desire.
Offer up all such occasions to Him, 
And if sometimes you are put out, and give way to impatience,
Do not be discouraged, but make haste to regain your lost composure.
                                              Franceis De Sales

He sees.
He knows.
He will never give me more than I can handle.
And, He will be my strength when I am weak.


Because of Jesus,

Eunora


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!