Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memory Books-

I can't believe we are in our last week of school.
This has been a great year,
Challenges, sure, but lots of fun experiences.

One of the things I love to do at the end of the school year 
Is record some of the kids' memories.
We have done this in a variety of ways over the years,
But this year we are using a little memory book.
I found here.



Each day this week we are working on a few pages.
I'm hoping to capture a little of who they are this year:
Height, weight, favorites...
On the first day of our school year,
We weighed and measured them.
It's always neat to see how much they have grown
In the past nine months.
Kind of a fun way for us to wrap up our year.

Do you have any fun end of school traditions?

Because of Jesus,
Eunora

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!