Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... my family!
my husband and four boys!
We had a full weekend together-
Spring sporting games,
church,
gardening,
home group,
and....
there's a first time for everything, right?!

Taco Bell at 10:00pm!
What?!
Yup!



You see, our pastor mentioned the new
Doritos locos tacos in his message that night.
We loaded everyone into the car after the evening service
and soon discovered we were all hungry.
When our first taco stand was expectedly closed
We headed across town and...
yes, we did. We ordered our Taco Bell late night snack!
What made this even funnier
was seeing the head pop out of the car in front of us
and recognizing he too was at church with us.
Fun times!

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!