Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... the weeks flying by. A few years back, this time of year
would drag on for me.
Now each week goes by so quickly!
Summer's comin' and I can't wait!

... upping my running miles and feeling good
during the whole run.

... sunny days! We've had a few and I love taking a few
moments from chores and responsibilities to
bask in the sun and enjoy the warmth it brings.

... a spontaneous shopping trip with a
super great friend (a rare treat)!

... prayer night tomorrow night.
I'm looking forward to meeting with other gals
to petition our loving Father for the relationships in our lives.

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!