Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... a wonderful Christmas!

... Christmas traditions.

... family to spend the holidays with.

... and lots of time with my family.

... too much good food.

... a basket of goodies I can use for kid snacks in January.
(probably February too).

...so many sweet gifts from loved ones.

... the joy in my children on Christmas Eve and morning.

... my brother and his family coming to visit us.

... skype, that allows me to see my out-of-state family,

... running later in the morning because, we're on vacation!

... my God who choses to bless me daily in so many ways,
both big and small.

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!