Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... my sweet husband who brought me home
an iced coconut mocha while he was out running errands.
LOVE this drink, so this was truly an act of love!

... our home group
who can dive into the Scriptures one week
and the next week talk about silly t.v. programs we like watching.
(such a fun group!) =)

... my baby who is growing so quickly.
The sentences he now uses to express himself
brings a smile, coming from such a little person.

... my week!
I'm excited to be hosting a prayer night tomorrow night,
attending a Bible Study Thursday night,
and going to see "The Sound Of Music,"
a local performance, with some friends.

Oh boy! This is what I am thankful for, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!