Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...






... the warm Fall days we have been experiencing!
... a beautiful Sunday with my family:
first, going to church outside for the last time this year,
and then strolling through the streets of a nearby town.
... birthday celebrations!
... a newborn photo shoot!
I LOVE taking pictures of newborns- my favorite!

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?


2 comments:

  1. I am thankfull for my Pastors and leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you and all that you share, it's a blessing to me to read your thoughts. I LOVE that Fall picture. Did you take that? Our leaves are nearly all down now, but at it's peek, it looked like that photo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!