Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... God's goodness to me!
He's blessed me with what I am thankful for this week:
-a loyal, leader, lending-a-hand husband. =)
-four healthy boys.
-watching my boys have fun scoring touchdowns in their football games.
-hearing a powerful message at church.
-our school days running smoothly.
-having opportunities to shoot pictures.
-an upcoming pumpkin patch field trip.
-good friends to talk with.
-loving, supportive parents, grandparents, and in-laws,
-a new Bible study to learn and grow.
-birthdays to celebrate.
-quiet moments when the house is still.
(yes, they actually do happen!)
-the sun that still has been shining on these cooler fall days.

All of my blessings that I am thankful for are from Him.
May we be reminded to thank and praise the One from whom
we receive our blessings!

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Because of Jesus,

Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!