Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...
... a super- fun school day last Thursday.
My boys and I were able to join three other families
to begin a study on Ancient Rome.
We will be meeting twice a month on Thursday afternoons.
We had such a great time learning about Pompeii,
Mt. Vesuvius, the History of Rome, and Julius Caesar!

...these beautiful fall days:
crisp mornings, warm afternoons, and beautiful
evening lighting (I need to get my camera out)!

... lots of apples!
My two youngest boys picked lots and lots of apples
with a lovely neighbor.
I'm looking forward to eating them, juicing them,
and maybe even making some applesauce with them.
Yah for Fall!

This is what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I too hsve much to be thankful for. This blog for one. I can be updated about your life there and enjoy your blessings by reading about them and picturing the boys enjoying life.

    For my job, where I am able to love on the elderly by activities that I'm involved with such as the wonderful 'High Tea/Fashion Show' that we just had for them on Friday. It was awesome, as we were blessed with a beatiful 'Tea Pot' cake created by a dear friend and sister in the Lord.

    For my loving husband who is there for me when I got home from work on Sunday and took me on a very relaxing drive as it was one of those amazing days here, with clear skies, brisk air of beginning of Fall. Much to be thankful for.

    'In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you'

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!