Thursday, September 7, 2017

First Day Fun!


Don't you just love the first day back to school?!
It's filled with so much anticipation.
It's a fresh start.
New lesson plans. New ideas. New hopes. New.

We had our first day back to school this past Tuesday.
I love to greet my students (my kiddos) with a few fun treats.
Here's a peak inside their 'back to school' bags.
And before you may think that I am so creative,
I give all credit to Pinterest. ;)


The boys can always use socks,
So when I found a cute tag, I printed it off and bam! a treat goes in their bags.


I always love having the boys fill out a 'back to school' worksheet.
I look forward to looking back over the years at what they filled out.


And fresh pencils, and erasers are always a good idea.
Gum, and tic tacs, a little extra fun.

So, that's how we added a little fun to our first day back to school.
How was your first day?

Eunora




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!