Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... an upcoming get-away!!

I have been MIA recently, I know.
We have just been so busy.
And really, I am even thankful for that.
As I look over my calendar and schedule 
and see all that is before me,
I think of the alternative-
quiet, dull days etc.
and it makes me thankful for our full lives!

We've had school activities,
sports activities,
various celebrations,
photography opportunities,
and, and, and... =)
This has kept me hopping,
and away from this blog.

But, it's about living it, right?!
Not writing about it as much. =)
So, for now, I'm living it
and hopefully I'll be writing about it again.
Summer's a'comin'!  
Oh Boy!

But, even in the midst of business,
God is so good!
I feel like we've been working hard for this week.
I am thankful to be joining my husband
on a business trip,
and my kiddos are excited to have
their own vacation at Grampa and Gramma's!
Yippee!  We're all blessed!

Because of Jesus,
Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!