Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Thankful!



I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...


... a beautiful memorial service for my Grandma!





This past weekend my family traveled up to Vancouver, WA
to participate in my Grandma's memorial service.
What a special time!
I learned new aspects of my Grandma's life that I did not know.
I listened to some of the many people
my Grandmother touched with her love.
I learned that when you place your life completely
in the Lord's will, as she did,
He will take you on an amazing journey!
I am so thankful that my Grandma
said yes to Jesus
and yes to showing His love to others.
I am who I am, in part, because of who she was.

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!