Thursday, February 16, 2012

He Is Powerful, In MY Life!

Psalm 104 is filled with the wonders of our God.

The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place which You appointed for them. (vs.8)
He causes vegetation to grow for the cattle... (vs. 14)
The trees of the Lord are watered abundantly... (vs. 16)
The Lord appointed the moon for the seasons; the sun knows the exact time of its setting. (vs 19)

How comforted I am, once again, to read how powerful my God is.
Reading over this chapter in Psalms has reminded me of what my God can do.
I have concerns.
I have problems.
I have cares that burden my soul.
BUT, I have a God that appointed the mountains and valleys,
That causes vegetation to grow,
That waters the trees,
That appointed the moon for seasons.
Yes, I have a powerful God!

Can He work out my cares and concerns?
YES!
Can He change this stubborn heart?
YES!
Can He make all things beautiful, in His time?
YES!

Will I trust Him to do this?
Oh, precious Jesus, my prayer is just this: yes, I will trust You, please help me to continue to trust You and to do what You lead me to do so that I may witness Your power in the cares and concerns I carry.

He can do all things.
He can do all things in your life.
He can do all things in my life.
Thank you, Jesus!

Because of Him!

Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!