Monday, January 23, 2012

New Blog!


My desire for this blog, All Things Nori Lynn, is to encourage.
I want to share with you what the Lord is teaching me,
what life is teaching me,
and what others are teaching me.
Hopefully, some of what I am learning
will encourage you in your journey through this life.

I also love to take pictures, so...

I'm so happy to announce to you, my sweet readers,
that I have started a new blog!


This new blog, will be a place
to share, those who are interested, some of my work.
I always feel so blessed when I have the opportunity to take pictures.
I won't post often, as my life is full
and photography, at this time, is lower on the priority list.
But, when I am able to do a 'shoot,'
I will post the pictures on this blog.

Thanks for all your support!

Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!