Sunday, December 11, 2011

i'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... finding and decorating our Christmas tree!
This year we decorated our home in two steps.
We usually pull out all the decorations when we get
the tree and decorate both our home and tree on the same day.
This is actually a lot of work.
So, this year we set out our nativity scene,
hung our wreath, and placed our garland above our
living room window.
Then the next week, we picked out our tree.
After I wrapped the tree in white lights, garlands and bows,
the boys had at it with all the ornaments!
I'm bummed I don't have pictures to show you of all our
fun work. I'll take some and post some soon.




Merry Christmas!

Eunora

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!