Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...

... my morning runs!
Although it can be hard some mornings to get up when
my alarm sounds, it always feels good
to meet my friends and share a good run!
I am so thankful for my friends who encourage me
to get up and get out there.
I love our time to chat and catch up before the day begins.
With head lamps switched on and reflective vests
to make ourselves visible, we start the morning EARLY,
but it's so worth it!



Source: google.com via Eunora on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Eunora on Pinterest



I'm thankful for my morning runs, what are you thankful for?

Linking up today here:

1 comment:

  1. I was in your town this weekend! :0) Well, technically it's MINE too! hehe

    I love the IDEA of running in the early morning, I can just never get myself motivated to stay consistent. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!