Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Thankful!




I have so much to be thankful for!
I want to (hopefully weekly) share these things with you.

I'm thankful for...
... a wonderful visit with my mom!!!

My mom came out from New York to visit us for ten days!
She came to attend my cousin's wedding and to spend time with my family.

I'm thankful for my mom!

For your practical help with my little ones while I schooled my older ones.
For helping make dinner, set the table, and do the dishes.
For sharing our busy days with us.
For going to the pool with us and even splashing around with the boys!
(I wish I had a picture of this). =)
For going on walks, to the park, and sitting and playing with my boys.
For watching a silly 'chick flick' with me.
(kind of an oddity for me in a house full of boys!)
For enjoying trips to Dutch Bros.
(our local coffee stand)
For entertaining stories about your new job.
(working with the elderly in a retirement home).

Thanks mom, thanks! We love you and will miss you!
I'm thankful for you!

That's what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?



1 comment:

  1. You are just so sweet. I had a great time and was blessed beyond word. Love the way God blesses us.
    You are amazing to me, with so much on your plate and you do it all with such grace.
    Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!