Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Camping Treats-

My family recently had the opportunity to go camping!
In our home, preparing for camping means baking.
When I first discovered a recipe for
homemade marshmallows and graham crackers,
I knew I had to try it.
Well, ever since then, there was no turning back.
I have become convinced that a truly ooey, gooey smore
must be made with these fine components.
Try them and tell me I'm wrong.


When I announced to friends that I would
be repeating my baking tradition this year as well,
my dear friend (ahem, you know who you are)
launched back, "Bet you can't make Oreos!"
(Her camping treat of choice).
Oh yah!?! I couldn't resist. I was on to find a recipe
for homemade Oreos and by golly, I did it!
You can try it too.
Once you click here, scroll down until you find the homemade
recipe in the comment section.
I have also been asked many times for the recipes
for the marshmallows and the graham crackers,
so I've taken it upon myself to find you all
some so that you too can make and enjoy them yourselves.
So, for the marshmallows click here.
And for the graham crackers, click here.

Happy Baking,
Eunora




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!